Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The End

That is, the end of the year, my karate training for the year and the end of school (also, unfortunately, only for the year).
Well, to end the Karate year, Sempai has organized a BBQ tonight down by the river which is next the the place we train. Well, that's where we're planning to have it, but if it rains (highly likely) we'll just have it in the building.
Actually, right now, the weather is looking beautiful- a few clouds, but the sun is shining and the sky is blue.
But i live in Melbourne and the weather is a total pre menstrual bitch. Seriously, the weather is never right for the season. Our summer just started, and it was 'Summer' for two days, and then we were flooded (literally. It was all over the news).


The picture on it is full on sequins and chains and stuff.  But its the sides i really love. Sorry if the pic is blurry, but that's what's holding the piece/s together. It's on both side <3 God i love it, and i havent had a chance to wear it out (the shorts as well) so that's what I'm wearing tonight.
Love those shoes. <3 <3


18 comments:

  1. I love the side laceup detail on that shirt, plus the print is pretty rad
    shoes are awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennifer
    Thanks! the lace up is the best part, true (:
    Thanks for checking out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes as well! I love your blog! Haven't come across one like it :) I'm now following! :)

    Hope you can do the same?
    http://londonscloset.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the detail of the side lace up! Your blog is fab, and I'm following!

    Happy New Year! :)

    isfashionamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top. The shorts are lovely too. I love your blog! I have just started to follow you. Please follow me back hun

    Happy New year!

    http://petalsandbowsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome casual outfit! Perfect and comfy for hanging out! I love the lace-up detail on the side of your t-shirt.

    *Claudia*
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice!
    I follow you!
    this is my blog:
    http://onceagirlalwaysagirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute!

    If you love fashion you should follow the new blog for up and coming designer Bunmi Koko to get all the latest tips and exclusive pictures and videos from our time at New York and London Fashion Week.

    We love your blog and would love you to follow!

    Love the BK Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog design and your typography!!

    www.sucaniche.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit :) you definitely rocked it! :)
    keep up the great work with your blog ^_^

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete