Friday, October 8, 2010

Let's Do Nothing (with friends)



So school holidays are over an we're back at school D:< oh noes. Anyway, we decided to get together on Wednesday (being the middle of the week and therefore being a day completely illogical to go out on) and hang at one of my firend's place and DO NOTHING WHATSOEVER. But its not about what you do, it's about who you do it with *daww* or in this case, it's about what you're wearing.


What I'm wearing;;
>>Toy Chair Shirt dress
>>Tartan bow (from market, and unfortunately it doesnt have a label...)
>>Custom made necklace;; my friend's mum made it for me and therefore it's the ONLY ONE in the world D:< OMG.
>>And Hi-Definition shoes
And my hair which i just got cut that i love.

Also, if you totally love that necklace, maybe comment (or follow haha) and maybee we can work something out ;)

6 comments:

  1. You want to steal my dress from me, and I want to steal your shoes.
    OMGG!! They're sooo awesomee.~
    Great outfit, love it... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shelly;; your dress and my shoes would make a good couple (: thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is so different to mine but i love it!
    cute top and bow and shoesss!!

    www.maybefrayed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. zomg, is that L from death note on your wall?
    If it is then I'm just going to have to marry you right now.
    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shirt dress and your blog header is pretty cool too!

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete