Wednesday, October 6, 2010

!TheFashionScheme

!TheFashionSceme

Sup gee, I'm Mary (:
I like art (LOVE art), fashion, manga, Japanese culture, and good hair.
In all honesty, I'm supposed to be doing my math homework, then my science homework, and THEN my art homework (luckily not a drag)  but INSTEAD I'm blogging off my iPod touch =w="

•The temperature T on the ski slopes t hours after midday is given by T=2-0.5t.•

In one word, I am arty (in that I love art, not that I'm a pro). Anyone that knows me would describe me that way, including the family friends, close friends and the bitch down the school hall that rags on my hair.

•What is the temperature at midday and what is the temperature at 4pm?•

Second of all, I am obsessed with hair. Not any hair of course, but good hair. Not 'good' by my personal standards, but good in that the cut matches the person. This is not the match that is the fad, the trend, the 'norm'. Nice try though.

•Find the temperature at 6pm.•

Next, fashion. Ahh, fashion. I love pretty much everything about it. You can express yourself, you can stare constantly at the mess of a wardrobe filled with shit you love, and you can revel in the meteor-hit-my-room mess when you're getting ready for a big night for which you forgot to plan what you were gonna wear. Or even better, didn't know what the dress code was. Yep, I love pretty much everything about it but the fact that there are those who, because of their narrow-mindedness, rag on others' fashion sense. It's not fashion if you're not expressing yourself, it's simply "covering your body to conform to the social norms". So there.

•According to the diagram, when will the temperature drop to -3 degrees celsius?•

Manga gasuki desu!! I really do love manga. In fact, I was the start of my whole art loving thing. Back in the day (and by that, I mean year 7) I attended a manga drawing class with my best friend. We only learnt basics, just a front view of a face. But after that, I went on a drawing frenzy (so to speak). Day after day I improved, and here I am, years later, going down a path that caters directly to two of my obsessions (and indirectly to the rest)- fashion design! Thanks a lot, manga.

•Comment on how realistic the diagram is•

And last but not least -NOT least- Japanese culture. Best thing eveerrrrr D:< Really, the fashion, the pretty lights, the everything. It's the best and I am taking a trip into the future in the future, when I have enough money (and enough age). Peace!

And I think I've just finished my maths homework. Women multitasking power :O if you're a guy that can do that wondrous thing, comment :P. Next blog I'll post pics of what I wore in the week and info on where I live (just kidding). But I'll do the photos part (: what do you guys want me to do?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I noticed art as one of your interests, I started a new art blog maybe u'll like it! Thanks and keep up great work.

    ReplyDelete